Levitra with the main active ingredient vardenafil – is the newest and most effective remedy for impotence. Each year the drug helps to solve the problem of erectile dysfunction to millions of men in developed countries.
Levitra not only helps to restore male erectyle system for a long time, but also gives partners a completely new experience during sexual act.
Today, cheap analogues appeared on the market of medicines: Levaril, Vardenafil, Snovitra, Auvitra, Filitra, Savitra, Valif and others. All these medicines are generics of original Levitra, produced by well-known pharmaceutical companies in India.
According to the chemical composition and mechanism of action, generics are 100% identical to the original drug from Bayer AG. The cost of these pills is 3-4 times lower than in usual city pharmacies.
This treatment will help you to enjoy bright and lasting sex and fully satisfy the partner. Thanks to the fast (after 15 minutes) and long-lasting (up to 5-8 hours) action, vivid emotions and excellent sex are just guaranteed to you!
The principle of action
The active substance of Levitra is vardenafil. Getting into the body, vardenafil affects the nerve endings of the cavernous bodies of the penis, resulting nitric oxide leads to an increase in the content of the cavernous bodies of a special enzyme. This leads to a relaxation of the smooth muscles of the vessels of the penis, and, as a result, a qualitative erection. In addition, this pill allows you to strengthen the response to sexual stimulation.
Who needs to use Vardenafil?
The drug is intended for the treatment of ED in men over 18 years old. The drug is not intended for children and women (for women there is a special tool – women’s Viagra).
Medicinal forms of Levitra
Today exist the following dosage forms of the drug:
- Levitra in tablets of 20 mg each
- Super Zhewitra (Levitra and Dapoxetine)
- Levitra 40 in tablets 40 mg
How to apply the drug?
Levitra is applied orally, washed down with the necessary amount of water. The recommended dosage is 10 mg (half-tablet). The maximal daily dose is 20 mg. To avoid side effects, doctors do not recommend exceeding the daily dose.
Levitra works only if there is sexual arousal. The ingestion of food and alcohol does not affect the action of the medicine. For patients with diabetes mellitus, hepatic and renal insufficiency, no special dose selection is required. The drug does not affect attention and reaction, so you can drive a car or other mechanisms that require increased concentration.
Contraindications for use:
Levitra is contraindicated when:
- Hypersensitivity to vardenafil
- Joint intake of drugs containing nitrites and donators of nitric oxide
- Co-administration of HIV protease inhibitors (ritonavir, indinavir)
- Severe violations of liver and kidney function
- A history of severe cardiovascular disease (myocardial infarction, ischemic heart disease, stroke)
- Congenital elongation of the QT interval
- Anatomical deformations of the penis (Peyronie’s disease, cavernous fibrosis)
- Priapism and diseases with priapism (leukemia, myeloma, sickle cell anemia)
- Hereditary diseases of the retina (pigment retinitis)
- Stomach ulcer
Like all pharmaceuticals, the drug can cause side effects if overdosed. As a rule, all side effects are moderately expressed and disappear quickly. The most typical non-desirable effects are:
- Dizziness and headache
- Face redness
- nasal congestion
- Advantages of Levitra
- Fast (after 15 minutes) and long (up to 8 hours) action
- Compatibility with food and alcohol
- Proven effect even at the first admission
- Effectively acts even on older men
- Reasonable cost